Metal restorations have been the go-to solution to repair damaged teeth because they are effective and durable. Although they are proven to be successful, they are very noticeable, and they aren’t biocompatible. As an alternative, you can now enjoy solutions that look natural using ceramic, zirconia, or composite resin. They are customized to match the color, size, and shape of your teeth to blend in when you smile. You can enjoy metal-free options when needing:
– Dental Crowns
– Inlays and Onlays
Metal-free restorations are proven to be equally durable when compared to traditional options. Besides their reliability, they also offer other benefits as well, including:
– Improved Confidence: You can smile confidently knowing your restoration closely replicates your natural tooth, so no one will even notice it’s there.
– Hypoallergenic: Ideal option for patients who have metal sensitivities or allergies.
– Strengthens Teeth: Less of your tooth needs to be removed to support the restoration to maintain its integrity while also adding strength to its structure.
– Long-Lasting: Metal-free restorations can last for a decade or longer if you care for them properly, like maintaining your home oral hygiene and visiting your dentist regularly.
– Biocompatible: Since no metals are used, you don’t need to worry about adverse complications to your oral or general health.