Dental Implants in North York, ON
If you want a superior tooth restoration that will replace your missing teeth, you won’t find a better alternative than dental implants. Considered an ideal solution to restoring a patient’s oral health, they offer increased confidence and greater stability than traditional dentures or bridges.
Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
– A longer-lasting solution: With proper care and maintenance, you can expect your dental implants to last for decades or even a lifetime!
– A natural look and feel: The customized crown that sits on top of your implant will be matched to your natural tooth color, size, and shape. You can also expect your implant to work just like a regular tooth.
– Greater bone support: Missing teeth can cause bone deterioration because the tooth root is no longer there to keep it stimulated. With dental implants, the titanium post acts as a tooth root, giving it the stimulation needed to stay strong and provide a solid foundation to support the implant.
– Aesthetically pleasing appearance: If teeth are not replaced in a timely manner, you can experience what is known as facial collapse. Since you are replacing the missing tooth, your face will maintain a full, pleasant appearance.
– No chance of decay: Dental implants cannot decay, but that doesn’t mean you can avoid your regular brushing and flossing routine. You’ll need to make sure you continue brushing twice a day for two minutes, flossing at least once a day, rinsing, and keeping your regular dental appointments to keep your natural teeth healthier, and your dental implants lasting longer.
– No accidental slippage: With traditional dentures, you can be out to eat, and they’ll accidentally fall out. Because dental implants are surgically placed, there’s no need to worry about it slipping or coming out at any point.